Sunday, November 25, 2007

Quick blog entry about Thanksgiving.

I'm working overnight tonight and tomorrow. I'm having a hard time staying awake. I was trying to do it w/out caffeine, but it didn't work! I drank a can of Coke from the vending machine. I made a good choice, though -- a can is 12 ounces as opposed to a bottle which is 20 ounces.

So this Thanksgiving I ate very reasonably. I had a serving of sweet potatoes, a serving of green bean casserole, a serving of mashed potatoes and gravy, probably two servings of turkey, and 2 deviled eggs (well, you know, 2 halves). I had water to drink. I had a piece of pumpkin pie made with Splenda (I couldn't tell the difference between that and regular pumpkin pie). I did end up having a piece of pumpkin pie at my girlfriend's grandma's house, too. It was my first time meeting her family and I didn't want to seem rude or whatever.
In years past, I'd have eaten a lot of many more dishes. I did pretty well, I think.

I must admit, I didn't go to the gym on Friday. I slept in. :(

2 comments:

Shea said...

Right on brother... good choices... that's the key right there.
:)

Shea said...

Right on brother... good choices... that's the key right there.
:)