Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Today's workout. A new wrap...

Today's workout

I did, I think 22 minutes or so on the cross-trainer this morning (I know I did 2 miles). I did it in aerobic mode, so it had me go forward, backward, would have me vary my speed at different times, use arms more at other times, etc. It's a great workout! As per usual, I switched up and did the treadmill for a mile or so.
I then went to the weight machines and lifted and did some ab machines as well. I increased my reps on most of the machines pretty significantly (by either 5 or 10 reps!). I'll probably be increasing the amount of weight I'm lifting on those machines Friday.


A new wrap...

So when I toured Dahls yesterday with my nutritionist, she told me about these different wraps. They're called 'Flat Out'. I had seen them in the store and had heard others talking about them. They're only 90 calories and like 9 grams of fiber. They're tasty, too! I bought the Italian herb flavor. I had been eating Mission brand multigrain wraps. Those were 210 calories each and like 7 grams of fiber. I was worried these wouldn't taste as good, but they're delicious!

No comments: