Monday, November 12, 2007

Workout this morning. Dahl's shopping w/ nutritionist tomorrow morning.

Workout this morning

My trainer, Deb, was sick this morning. She called and left instructions for my workout with Gene, the manager of the Wellness Center.
I did 20 minutes (2 miles) on the cross-trainer then did 1 mile (20 minutes) on the treadmill.
I then lifted weights for about 15-20 minutes on the various weight machines.


Dahl's Tuesday morning

So I'm meeting my nutritionist and at least a camera person from WHO at Dahl's in Johnston at 8am Tuesday morning. Amy, my nutritionist, is going to show me healthy alternatives and whatnot. Should be fun! My boss is letting me adjust my schedule a bit to do this. She's great.
Not sure when this segment will air on WHO, whether it'll be this Wednesday or next Wednesday or just when.

No comments: