Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Dahl's tour w/ my nutritionist

So my nutritionist, Amy, and I went to Dahl's today and met Trent, the WHO camera guy. Trent and Amy are both cool, so we had fun.
We did a tour of the store so Amy could show me better choices and that type of thing. We did a lot of comparing of food labels and whatnot. I think Amy is addicted to fiber, by the way! :-)
It was fun....Trent and I would joke around about stuff when he wasn't filming. For instance, Amy was showing us how much fiber was in some types of cereal (some had TONS) and I was joking around about how they're changing the name to 'Super Colon Blow'. Then we walked by the diapers and I said that thank God they're nearby because you'll need them after eating that cereal!
I learned a lot and had fun! I came in to work about 30 minutes late, so I have to stay 30 minutes late. Bummer!

No comments: