Friday, November 30, 2007

Weigh-in results from last night... New measurements

Weigh-in Results from last night

So I weighed-in last night for the first time in 3 weeks or so. If you look back thru the blogs, I think the last weigh-in was 11/9. My results aren't too bad considering people usually gain during Thanksgiving
The results:
Loss of 5 pounds
Considering you should lose 1-2 pounds a week, I'm right on target. That brings me down to 277 from a starting weight of 316.
I'm still way heavier than I should be, but I'm coming right along.
I've lost a total of 39 pounds in the last 2 months or so. Not bad. I'm pretty proud of what I've accomplished.


My new measurements

So my trainer, Deb, took my measurements this morning after my workout. She compared my measurements from when I started my Mercy program to now. I really, really wish I had measured myself before I started on my own. I think the results there would be pretty amazing. These are good, though. Deb was very pleased with the results.

Oct 31 Nov 30
Chest 51.5 down to 51
Waist 52.5 down to 51.75
Hips 50 down to 48.5
Thigh 26 down to 24
Tricep 17 up to 17.75
(it's not posting the way it should, but you get the idea)

My muscles are getting bigger and everything else smaller. I'm quite happy. Maybe I'll post a before pic and a current pic soon. We'll see.... I dunno if everyone can stomach the before pic. I can't.

No comments: