Friday, November 9, 2007

My daily menu plan (edited to show amount of calories)

Here's an idea of my general menu for a day. The snacks vary from day to day sometimes and some of the meal accompaniments vary, but this is an idea of what I eat. I'll try to find out the general caloric intake to give you an idea of how many calories I eat a day.
EDIT: I'm eating about 1300 calories a day.



7:30 AM Breakfast (more like 6:00am if I'm going to the gym)

whole grain crackers (3-4 each) 1 starch
1-2 TB natural peanut butter 1 meat
8 ounces milk (Dannon light & fit smoothies) 1 milk


10:30 AM Snack

apple, holiday grapes (10) or banana 1 fruit
8-12 ounces milk 1-1 ½ milks


12:30 PM Lunch

whole grain wrap 1 starch
2 ounces turkey or other very lean deli meat 2 meats
raw vegetables 1 vegetable
apple, holiday grapes (10) or banana 1 fruit


3:30 PM Snack

Fiber One bar 2 starch


6:30 PM Supper

6 ounces salmon 6 meats
½ cup cottage cheese 2 meats
load up on cooked vegetables! 2 vegetables


8:30 PM Snack

almonds (18 each) 3 fats

No comments: