Monday, November 19, 2007

Friday's workout and Today's workout....

Friday's workout....

So I got busy Friday and didn't blog.
My workout Friday was good. I did the step aerobics class for like 30 minutes or whatever, then I think I did some time on the cross-trainer and maybe even the treadmill. I don't remember for sure. But then I lifted weights as usual. This time we increased the weights and the reps by a pretty fair amount. I'm pretty sure we increased the weight on every machine and I did more reps on nearly every machine. I was pretty proud of that.


Today's workout....

Today I knocked out 30 minutes on the cross-trainer on 'Fat Burner' mode. I burned some nearly 400 calories on that. That's the longest I've done on the cross-trainer so far! From there, I went and did 10 or so minutes on the treadmill. From the treadmill I went right to the weights and increased my weights and reps on most of the machines. Some of em we'll increase next time again! I'm making big progress all around!

No comments: