Thursday, November 29, 2007

Monday's workout, Wednesdays' workout, Weighing tonight

Monday's workout

I'm trying to remember what I did for Monday's workout....
Probably the usual. I had gotten off of work at 8am after working overnight. Needless to say, I was tired. My trainer trained with me for a bit until she had to go teach her class.
I did some cross-trainer, treadmill, and weights, I think.


Wednesday's workout

We started with 20 minutes or so on the bike since the cross-trainers were all being used. We then went to the cross-trainer for 20 minutes. I've improved my cross-trainer time as well to under 10 minutes/mile. After that, we went to the weights and also the exercise ball for ab exercises.
I keep improving with the weights. Pretty much every time I work out, I end up lifting more weight AND doing more reps. I'm quite proud of that. I used to lift weights a lot as a kid, so it's nice to work back to that point.
After all of that, I did a 5 minute cool-down on the treadmill.

I must say I felt sick after my workout. I exert all of my energy when lifting. Each machine, I push myself to the limit to where I can't do one more rep. You build up acid in your body when you do that. It ended up making me feel rather nauseous, but it's worth it. I'm really seeing and feeling changes in myself. Others are as well.


Weighing tonight

I'll be weighing in tonight. I don't think I've weighed-in in some 2 or 3 weeks. I forget when the last was....go back thru the blog if you want to know when :-)
I'm sure I've lost some, but not a lot. I'm putting on a good amount of muscle mass, so that counts against weightloss. Plus I wasn't following my food plan to a T due to Thanksgiving and working overnights. We will see.... stay tuned for official results tomorrow! I might have my trainer measure me again tomorrow to see how many inches I've lost!

No comments: