Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving. Won't blog again 'til Saturday night.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm off work from tomorrow (Wednesday) until I come back Saturday night at 11pm. I'm working Saturday and Sunday overnight this week. We're down a couple people on overnights and I was able to take Wednesday off in exchange for one of the days I'm working.

Working overnights is going to create some challenges as it pertains to my food. I'm going to have to try to adjust when I eat. It shouldn't be too tough. I'll just try to eat at the usual intervals; the time on the clock will be different but that should be about it hopefully.

It'll be interesting working out Monday morning after having been up all night then going to the gym at the end of my day; not sure I'll like it. Luckily it's just 2 days....

No comments: