Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Biggest Loser finale last night...

So I watched the Biggest Loser finale last night. This is the first season of the show that I've ever watched.
Talk about inspiring. There were people on that show that were much larger than me. While I was really big and still am big, I always had some decent level of muscle underneath it all. Some of those people looked like they had no muscle when they started and had just layers and layers of fat. Now, I'm not making fun of or judging them, just observing.
The transformations that these people went thru was absolutely amazing. Nothing short of jaw-dropping! If I had a nickel for every time I said, "WOW" last night, I'd have at least 50 cents!

One interesting thing that I found out from watching the finale is that 3 more months pass by after the final 4 people leave the campus. So that's a total of 6 months for their weightloss. The crazy thing is, I'm losing as much in a week as some of those people on the show were losing in a week and they're working out every day. I'm working out 3 days a week for only an hour or a bit more a day. I'm proud. I don't even have the possibility of $250,000 pushing me along!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you'd have a dollar for everytime you say wow on your blog!