Friday, December 28, 2007

Last night's weigh-in.... Apparently forgot to update last Thursday's weigh-in results....

Last night's weigh-in....

I lost 1.5 pounds over Christmas! Not bad! I was just hoping to break even! I'm now down 48.5 pounds total!


Apparently forgot to update last Thursday's weigh-in results....

So in reviewing my blog, I don't see that I posted my results from last Thursday's weigh-in. I had lost a pound, if I remember correctly. Not much, but oh well.
We're talking about possibly increasing my calories as I may not be eating enough. Sounds weird, huh? Eating more to lose weight. We'll see.....

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Dave

I just wanted to tell you I am so proud of you. I like reading your blog and seeing your progress and struggles. I am going to be starting an exercise boot camp at the YMCA in a week. When I start that I am going to start blogging about my adventure in that. I will shoot you over the address to my blog when I get it started. Keep up the good work. Vicki

Dave said...

Hi Vicki,

Thanks so much! It's nice knowing that people are reading my blog and maybe even getting some inspiration or something!
You'll definitely have to shoot me over that address! I'll be a loyal reader! Blogging about it actually helps me think about things some and I'm sure it'll help you, too!

My sister did one of those bootcamps somewhere once and she lost a lot of weight and has kept it off! Good luck! Make the change!

Shea said...

It is crazy... I've actually had to increase my calories in order to lose more weight as well. It worked, but I was fighting it the whole time... not believing it.