Monday, December 3, 2007

Today's workout.... Went to dinner twice this last weekend

Today's workout

Today's workout was pretty good. I did 30 minutes on the cross-trainer (about 450 calories burned!). I then went and did weights for 30 minutes or so. From there we did the exercise ball (stretches and ab exercises).


Went to dinner twice this last weekend

So I went to dinner with my girlfriend and one of her daughters and 2 of our friends on Friday night. I knew we'd be going to Carlos O'Kelly's, so I looked the menu up ahead of time. They have a lite section of their menu so I looked that up to decide what to eat. They listed all the usual food info that food labels have, so it makes it nice when trying to follow a 'diet'.
I got the Pico Enchiladas. They had an option of 1 or 2. I got the 2 enchiladas, but probably would've been satisfied with just one. It took a really long time to get our food and I ate more chips than I maybe should've.

Sunday I went to lunch with my mom. We went to TGIFriday's. I also ordered off of their lite menu and the food was pretty good. It was Garlic Chicken Primavera. It was pretty good.
I got water to drink at both places.

No comments: