Monday, December 10, 2007

This morning's workout...

I did 33 minutes on the cross-trainer. My heart rate has gotten better when working out. I noticed today that despite going between 5.5-6.5 mph that my heart rate didn't go over 150. That's an improvement from the past. In the past, there were times it would be over 152 and we'd have to slow my speed down to lower it.

From the cross-trainer, we went to the weights. I did about 25 reps on almost every weight machine. One of the leg machines seemed extremely easy today -- I did 40 reps and could've easily done more. We double-checked the weight setting and it was correct.

From the weights, we went on to ab exercises using the exercise balls and then some stretching.


I had 2 pieces of pizza last night instead of my salmon. They were probably medium pieces. I had a script reading of a musical and they had ordered pizza. I also tried some tortilla chips made with flax seed and sesame seed; not bad. They were supposedly healthy, but I didn't look at the package to see the numbers.

No comments: