Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Workout today will be on WHO tonight at 10pm.

So Trent from channel 13 was there at Mercy Wellness today to shoot me working out.
I did the cross-trainer for 30 minutes. We used a different cross-trainer today with an adjustable incline. I hate trying new cross-trainers because they're ALL different; you get used to one and you like it. Unlike treadmills, cross-trainers vary a lot! Anyway, after the cross-trainer we went to weights. And, of course, Trent had us do the interview after I had been working out for 30 minutes and was all sweaty! In his defense, I got there 15 minutes early today and we had already started working out, so it's really my fault! Oh well!

So during the interview we were joking around about my 'guns' (aka Number One and Number Two). I hope they don't put that on the air because we were totally joking; people might take it out of context and think I was bragging about my muscles. They have gotten bigger, but there's nothing to brag about!

No comments: