Friday, December 7, 2007

Today's workout... Had to adjust the meal plan last night...

Today's workout...

Today's workout was a class as all Friday's are.
We did aerobic exercises with the exercise ball. You might not think that you can get much of a workout with an exercise ball, but believe me, you can! We did that for 30 minutes then switched up and did another 15 minutes on the cross-trainer. From there we did the weight machines for another 20 minutes or so.


Had to adjust the meal plan last night...

I had to go straight from work to Grandview College to videotape a play for Theater...for a Change. I had no time to run home to cook my nightly piece of salmon and broccoli, so I had to make a healthy choice. I ran over to McDonald's and grabbed an Asian grilled chicken salad. My dietician recommended it some time ago and I've had them a few times and they are really good! It's got mixed greens, snow pea pods, edamame, mandarin oranges, and slivered almonds with a sesame vinaigrette. Yum. I also got a bottle of water.
In the past I'd have gotten a burger, large fry, and half-gallon of pop (kidding, but those pops are huge). I don't really miss the crappy fast food and pop.

I truly feel that this lifestyle change is for good. It's easy to stick to for me.

No comments: