Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Another upcoming speaking engagement....

So one of the organizers of the 'Take Control of Your Diabetes' event that I'm speaking at in October emailed me today to ask permission to put my name on the pamphlet for the event.
After letting her know that was fine, I let her know that any time they'd like me to speak, I'm open to do so.
She emailed me later and told me that she's the wellness coordinator for her church and said that once a month or once every other month they'd like to have someone come speak about wellness. She asked me to come speak in the fall about motivation! Of course I agreed!

I really enjoy sharing my story and paying Mercy back for all that they've done for me and to pay it forward to others by sharing my story and helping people to achieve what I've achieved in whatever small way I can.
Hopefully these engagements will lead to other engagements! :)

No comments: