Thursday, July 17, 2008

Today's workout....

Today was body sculpting day in class. We do cardio with dumbbells.
The biggest rubber-coated dumbbells we have are 10lbs. We have bigger regular dumbbells wuth the weights, but they're not rubber-coated and shouldn't be used in the gym on the wood floor.
Anyway, I lately I've been working up to the 10's from the 8lb weights. I always grab a set of both for when the 10's get to be a bit much. Today I didn't end up needing my 8's at all! It got close, but I made it. I pushed myself thru it.
At the end of class, we did some lower-body work and some ab work.

Before class, I hit the cross-trainer for 12 minutes. I upped the resistance to level 10. Normally I do level 4 or 5. Recently I upped it to level 8. Today I figured why not push it more?
After class I hit the treadmill for 5 minutes or so.

No comments: