Thursday, July 3, 2008

Last night's weigh-in....

So due to the holiday, weigh-in was move to last night.
As you remember from my last blog entry, I made some changes this week to see if there'd be a difference. I was pretty confident there would be, but it was still a bit up in the air.
I lost 3 pounds! I'm down to 210! I haven't weighed this little since probably my 7th or 8th grade years of school.
I can't tell you how proud I am of all the hard work I've put in. It just goes to show that all you need to do is work hard and eat well and it will pay off.
The lady that weighed me in last night is different from the one who normally does. She saw the 3 pounds and was happy for me then she started flipping thru my chart and said, "Wait. It's not even been a year yet? You've lost 106 pounds in 9 months?! Then the gal that works at the counter in the waiting area told her that I did it all without doing Optifast and that I did it just by eating right and exercising. She was flabbergasted. :)
10 pounds left to go to get to my goal weight!

No comments: