Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Today's workout....

So I was running a bit late this morning. I had to take photos of my iPhone so I could put it up on eBay today. I got to the gym just in time for class.
Today we had aerobics class followed by some abs. We had no aerobics class last week because they were fixing the gym floor, so it seems like ages since I had it! It was great to get back into the swing of things.

Abby, the girl that does our Tuesday/Thursday classes asked me this morning if I had some before pics. I showed her the shirtless pic Channel 13 showed on the news as well as the pics from my blog a few pages back. She was wowed at how far I've come.

My trainer is off tomorrow, so I'm back at it alone tomorrow. I have a plan. She wants me to run in intervals like I did Monday, only this time reversed. Meaning she wants me to run the small amounts first and build up this time whereas Monday we started high and went low.

No comments: