Tuesday, July 8, 2008

An article about some guy who lost like 100-some pounds....

So my friend Mary sent me the link to this article: http://www.cnn.com/2008/HEALTH/diet.fitness/05/30/weightloss.muata.kamdibe/index.html#cnnSTCText?iref
It's about a college professor who lost 100-some pounds in like 5 years. Reading that makes me realize that makes me realize that I've accomplished a lot. It took that guy 5 years to do it and it's taken me less than a year! We both weighed about the same when we started. One whole year he only lost 5 pounds. He did Atkins a lot, though. I'm a HUGE believer in NO FAD DIETS. Any 'diet' where you leave out an entire food group is not only unsustainable, but also unhealthy. You need to eat a well-balanced nutritious diet.
Anyway, read that for some inspiration!

No comments: