Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Looking for ways to motivate others and pay back....

So I've been given a LOT by Mercy and Channel 13. From the membership, to the trainer, to the doctors and nutritionist and whatnot. I'm looking for a way to payback or even pay it forward.
I try to help people that want to be helped. If somebody expresses interest in my weightloss, I'll tell them about it. If someone asks how they can do it, I try to help them with that. I want to do more. I want to find a way that I can really help people out with their journeys. I feel I have a lot to offer thru my experiences. I know what it takes to lose weight and become fit and I can help others realize that as well.
I sort of think that speaking at the speaking engagements for Mercy is paying back some even if it's just a small thing. And frankly, I'm getting a lot out of it. I'd love to speak to groups as much as I can.

Thoughts?

No comments: