Monday, July 21, 2008

Today's workout....

After my fitness profile, I hit the cross-trainer for 34 minutes. I was at around 7 1/2 mph the whole time (give or take) on a resistance level of 10. My heart rate stayed really low the whole time.
From there I hit the weights. I'd increased the levels on many machines within the last couple of times I did the weights. Despite having increased the weight on the machines, I really excelled today. I hit my best number of reps on a lot of the machines today. The rowing machine I petered-out after 10 reps as we had just done another upper-body right before it (lat, I think). Normally we alternate between upper and lower, but some older guy was sitting on the leg curl machine for a long time (just sitting) and we couldn't do it.

It's crazy, no matter how hard I work out, I'm never really sore. The only exception is when we do yoga, and I'm still not THAT sore after.

No comments: