Thursday, July 31, 2008

Tonight's weigh-in results....

If you'll remember, over the last 3 weigh-ins I lost 1/2, gained 1/2,
then lost 1/2 again. I was really frustrated. I had no idea what
tonight's weigh-in would bring.
I lost 4.5 pounds! YES! I'm down to 205! I have 5 to go now to get
to my goal!!! I don't even know the last week I lost more than 4
pounds! Wow!
The only real change I made this week was I didn't work out Monday
since I took the day off from work due to the 48 Hr Film Project and
had to meet with my lawyer. I have to meet with my lawyer next
Wednesday, so we'll see what that does.
I'm really excited.
With 11 weeks or so until my birthday and my speech at Take Control Of
Your Diabetes, I could conceivably get to my next goal of 180!
Man. I am proud!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: