Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Today's workout....

I got to the gym this morning, but the two good treadmills (the newer ones w/ cup holders and fans) were being used. My trainer had me just do the cross-trainer. I knew the people would be done soon as they're normally done by 7am or before. I got there around 6:45. Sure enough, after I did 2 minutes on the cross trainer they were done.
I moved to the treadmill and did a 2 minute warm-up walk. I then proceeded to jog 30 minutes. I wanted to do 35, but 30 was enough today! Man.
I did about a 5 minute cool-down on the treadmill then went to the weights. Even with upping the weights by a level on many of the machines lately, I'm doing more reps than before and in a few cases as many as when I did less weight. I'm really impressing myself with the weights lately. I can really see the difference. My muscles are becoming really defined. My arms, especially, are really showing the results big time. It's nice to see everything coming together!

No comments: