Friday, July 18, 2008

Lunch and Learn meeting at work on Wednesday....

So Wednesday we had a 'Lunch & Learn' at work. It was a meeting, basically, and work provided lunch. I figured they'd have pizza or something, so I brought my lunch with me to work. Glad I did, because sure enough, they had pizza. I ended up bringing my lunch into the training and eating it.
While I was on my in there, another co-worker who had just finished the session before mine, was giving me a hard time about bringing my lunch. He was saying, "They have vegeterian pizza in there. That's healthy. You can eat that." I told him that it's not just the meat that makes it not a great choice, it's everything on it. And I preferred to just eat my lunch since I brought it.

Anyway, glad I made a good choice.

No comments: