Friday, July 18, 2008

Last night's weigh-in....

I weighed-in last night. :(
I gained 1/2 pound.
I lost 1/2 last week, so that evened out to zip.
I've been working out hard and even upped my calories a bit because everyone thought I needed more calories, and I probably did.
This week I'm going to try to eat supper for breakfast, lunch for lunch, and breakfast for supper. My logic is that I'm much more active in the early part of the day and more sedentary at night. I think this will help. I started it this morning. It was a bit tough to eat broccoli, cauliflower and lentils for breakfast! LOL. I might try to find a breakfast food that's around the same calories and nutritional levels as that meal.

I was a bit disappointed with the results of the weigh-in, but I can't get too down due to the results I've had over the last several months.

No comments: